Jannah Hunt Oil Company is the operator of Block 5 in the Republic of Yemen and currently, it is one of the leading oil production companies in Yemen. Oil Production had started from this block in 1996 and has five partners in this block Total, Exxon, Newco, KUFPEC, and the Yemen Company for investment in Oil and Minerals.
Jannah Hunt Oil Company (JHOC) is registered in the British Virgin Islands Under the Law of Great Britain with its Branch registered in Sana’a on February 9, 1994, under Commercial Registration No. (1629). JHOC is wholly owned by WellTech Energy PTE. Ltd (http://www.welltechenergy.com), a company incorporated in Singapore with company number 202007029G and having its registered address at 120 ROBINSON ROAD #13-01 SINGAPORE (068913)
As operator of Block 5 in Yemen, JHOC managed all business and field operations of 3 oil fields (Halewah, Al-Nasr, and Dhahab) since inception (25 years). Peak oil production of more than 70,000 BBL/d has reached in Year 2000 followed by stabilized production +/-38,000 BBL/d over a 10-year period.
To be top performing, most profitable and ethical oil & gas company in Yemen.
Our mission is to deliver an outstanding, competitive, sustainable profit and maximizing interests of the Stakeholders. We accomplish this by:
- Using our rich expertise, long experience in oil and gas exploration and production, supported by our skilled workforce.
- Creating an atmosphere of optimism, teamwork, creativity and by dealing with everyone in an open and ethical manner.
- Utilizing our culture of constant learning and continuous improvement.
- To be a highly profitable and performance driven company.
- To encourage continuous learning in all areas related to JHOC’s business.
- To become a regional leader in HSE performance and apply the latest and the most appropriate technologies in JHOC’s operations.
Honesty, Integrity and Transparency.
…Honesty, Integrity and Transparency.
Our mission is to deliver an outstanding, competitive, sustainable profit and maximizing the interests of the Stakeholders by utilizing our culture of constant learning and continuous improvement.